Archery Skills Can Be Improved in Total Archery Challenge
If you’re looking for a fun and challenging way to improve your archery skills, look no further than the Total Archery Challenge. The Total Archery Challenge is an annual event that takes place at various locations across the country. It’s open to all archers, regardless of experience level.
Total Archery Challenge
Total Archery Challenge has created the best outdoor sporting event in the United States. By combining all the exciting aspects of archery shooting, they have created an unforgettable three-day experience. At TAC events, you’ll get to explore some of the most scenic locations across the United States, including top destinations like the Wasatch Mountains in Utah, The Black Hills of South Dakota, and Michigan’s northern woods.
Their archery courses are professionally created to evaluate the marksmanship of all skill levels. Each competition consists of over 100 3D targets, which must be adjusted for distances, angles, and natural obstructions. In addition to their primary programs, They have a Future Champions course for novice youth and various other wagering shots to win substantial prizes such as a new truck.
For more information, check out their FAQs page.
NOCK TIME™ CONTINUE FOR 2022
To make Total Archery Challenge the best 3D archery experience, we will use Nock Time (tee times).
Nock Time™ is organized by course, and there are only a limited number of slots available for each one. This means that you need to act fast if you want to secure your place!
- You will need to select the day, starting window and course for each day you are there, you DO NOT need to register for more than one Nock Time™ per day.
- You can still shoot more than one course per day if time permits.
- We have limited the amount of people that will be attending each day.
- Once Nock Times™ are sold out, the event is sold out.
TOTAL ARCHERY CHALLENGE | 100 + TARGETS | GREATEST 3D ARCHERY EXPERIENCE, PERIOD!
BEAVER’S BEND, OK
APRIL 1-3, 2022
SAN ANTONIO, TX
7 SPRINGS, PA
CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN, MI
TERRY PEAK, SD
SUNLIGHT MOUNTAIN, CO
BIG SKY, MT
PARK CITY, UT
PRIZES AND RULES
1. EVENT RULES
- Warm Up – For paid participants, the practice range will be available all day to warm up, dial in your bow or try out new gear
- Paid Children can also have the opportunity to shoot targets with their parents on the intermediate courses. Children under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Bow cases should be left in the car or hotel room.
- We want to emphasize having water.
- Snacks – it is going to be a long day, so make sure that you have enough nutrients in your pack so that you can stay strong all day.
- Weather is unpredictable, make sure you check the weather and are prepared
- Hat or Visor
- Proper Clothing, i.e. rain gear
- Comfortable shoes – there will be light hiking
- Extras – Make sure your bow is in working condition. There will be a “warm up” area at Base Camp and we’ll probably have a few field tools, but you may want to pack an Allen wrench in your day pack.
- Absolutely NO broadheads allowed. If a shooter is caught using broadheads, he/she will be removed from the course immediately without a refund.
- This is a fun shoot – range finders and binoculars are welcome to be used on the course.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Drugs or Alcohol on the course.
- If you have any physical limitations, please let us know at the registration table.
- Anyone age 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- We are on private grounds so please respect the property.
- Use designated restroom facilities
- Use designated trash cans
- At no time are you allowed to leave the designated course boundaries.
- Total Archery Challenge reserves the right to revoke and remove any individual from the course who does not comply with course rules.
2. EVENT PRIZES
A TON OF PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN AWAY AT TOTAL ARCHERY CHALLENGE
There are two (2) ways to win these prizes:
Every paid attendee will be entered into the Total Archery Challenge Attendee Raffle.
We will announce winners at the check in booth area throughout the day and you will be notified by text. Certain prizes you must be present to win or able to pick up your prize as we will not be shipping them to you. Thanks for your understanding.
Several Novelty Shots will be available to “Pay and Play”. Bring a few
extra bucks to shoot these fun shots, and have a chance at some great sponsor prizes.
Shoot to win a Truck and more.
The Ultimate Total Archery Challenge Guide
The Total Archery Challenge (TAC) provides some of the best 3D archery experiences that are also quite challenging. You’ll find these events happening all across the country, so chances are good that there’s one near you.
Each year, the TAC event attracts thousands of archers and bowhunters from all over the United States. However, don’t be fooled – this is not your average 3D shoot. In fact, it’s one of the most difficult you’ll find anywhere. If you’re planning on competing, make sure you’re prepared mentally and physically for a challenge like no other.
Here’s a list of everything you’ll discover at a TAC event.
- Different courses for different skill levels. (You can choose the level that’s right for you.)
- Locals Course– The participant will shoot 25 targets from a distance of 15-40 yards away at minimal angles.
- Prime Course (toughest course but a lot of fun)- 25 Targets, Rocky Mountain Western Shoot, 40-100 yds with steep angles and tougher shots
- Mtn Ops Course– 25 targets at varying distances from 25 to 75 yards, each with its own unique angle and level of difficulty.
- Sitka Course- This course will provide you with 25 long-shot targets, at 60 to 100 yards, on a variety of animals including sheep and goats.
The events of the Total Archery Challenge always have a fantastic selection of vendors.
Stationary Kids Range 10 target shoot at dinosaurs and Zombies!
Kids Course- 12 targets from 5-20 yds. This is a great beginners course and fun for kids to shoot.
Novelty Shots with the chance to win multiple prizes. Win a Truck and more.
Vendors with the latest outdoor products
The greatest practice range you’ll ever shoot is right here at Total Archery Challenge. This weekend the TAC returns to Tennessee for its second year, bringing one of archery’s most difficult 3D competitions to the southeast. Bowhunting.com will be reporting live from the event, so stop by the booth to say hello and get some freebies.
For additional details on this event, go to www.totalarcherychallenge.com.
Why Should You Participate in the Total Archery Challenge?
There are several reasons why you should participate in the Total Archery Challenge. First, it’s a great way to meet other archers and make new friends. Second, it’s a great way to improve your archery skills. And third, it’s a great way to win prizes!
How Much Does it Cost to Participate in the Total Archery Challenge?
The cost to participate in the Total Archery Challenge varies depending on location. However, most events charge between $50 and $100 per person.