Archery is the art and science of using a bow to shoot arrows. It has been around for thousands of years, but it has been popularized in the last few decades. There are many different types of archery, including target archery, field archery, and 3D archery. It is a great sport that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and abilities.
It is a very difficult task to learn archery, but it can be done with the right amount of patience and practice. This review provides some helpful hints that will be useful for beginners as they start out on their journey.
Featuring high quality archery products for archers of all qualifications, Shrewd Archery offers a diverse range of products for archers. Throughout the past two decades, they have been committed to providing top-notch customer service, top-tier quality, and innovative designs.
The 26 years of Shrewd heritage help to shape and develop their brand today, strengthening their commitment to building products that offer archers the best opportunity to achieve their goals. Shrewd products are tuned for maximum performance across the board, from competition to hunting.
The company focuses on providing products that are built better, easy to use, and innovative. As they design, manufacture, and assemble everything in house, they can ensure that quality is never compromised. This is an American company which means a lot. The company employs hardworking, American workers.
This means they source their materials as much as they can from American companies. On the fourth of July, the company hosts corn hole games, and it holds annual hunting retreats. It also closes its offices at noon on Fridays. The company embraces what it means to be American, as it defines it.
Shrewd can also be determined by the past and the customers they served. Archery community support is essential to their success and they recognize that they would not be where they are today without that support.
To ensure future generations have the same opportunities as today’s archery community, Shrewd wishes to give back to the archery community as it grows. In addition to sponsoring individual archers and shop shoots, Shrewd also sponsors tournaments. They travel to as many archery events as they can fit into their itinerary as part of their Axle to Axle Tour.
To entertain, inspire, and raise awareness for their sport, their media team produces short films following professional archers. It is important to them for others to enjoy archery as much as they do, to share their passion for this activity, and to make it a way of life.
The Ancient Wisdom of Shrewd Archery
Archery is a skill that is often overlooked in the modern world. However, it is an ancient art that has been around for centuries. The Ancient Wisdom of Shrewd Archery provides a glimpse into the history of archery and its significance through time.
Modern Technology in the World of Shrewd Archery
We live in a technologically-driven world. Modern technology has made an impact on every aspect of our lives, from the way we communicate to the way we learn. The world of shrewd archery is not exempt from this trend, and modern technology has made its mark on the sport.
Technology has changed the way that people approach this sport and has allowed for new ways to compete.
SHREWD ARCHERY’S TOP 4 BEST SELLERS
1) Shrewd Quick Disconnect Matte Black
These stabilizers are designed to be removed quickly and easily. They are of high-quality, precision-machined aluminum constructed from CNC machining. The good thing is, the mounting screw is included.
- Quick disconnect machined from 6061 aluminum with an anodized finish and a knurled grip
- Available in 0°, 8°, and 20° angles
- There are color options available for 0° and 8° angles only
- A flush fit is provided with all Shrewd compound stabilizers by offering a 1″ outside diameter
- A matching barrel nut and a 3/8″-20 X 3/4″ Socket Head Cap Screw(SHCS) are included
- Overall length is 1.2″ (excluding bolt)
- MADE IN THE USA
2) Shrewd Archery Angled 8 Degree
The materials used for this product are machined aluminum. It is designed to save wear on the threads in the riser.
- Flush fitting barrel nut
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Quickly remove and install stabilizers with just 1/8 of a turn
- 1″ outside diameter
- Stainless steel hardware
- The weight of this item including the barrel nut is 1.2oz
- It is threaded 3/4″ x 1-5/16″ An important head is required
- 1 – Color matching barrel nut
- MADE IN THE USA
3) SHREWD ARCHERY Single Adjustable V-Bar
It has an adjustable side-rail mount. You’ll find that this is equipped with an Integrated Quick Disconnect for the sidebar. Solid Lock-ins are perfect for stabilizing any stabilizer weight.
- Aluminum quick disconnect with anodized finish fabricated from 6061 aluminum
- The V-Bar is a smooth, tapered locking joint, with a single-sided adapter that permits full adjustment
- This product features laser indicator lines and stainless steel hardware
- Disconnect 1″ in diameter
- Integrated Quick disconnect for rear stabilizer
- Includes barrel nut and mounting hardware
- MADE IN THE USA
4) SHREWD ARCHERY Vantage Series Stabilizer
Vintage series hunting stabilizers utilize a proprietary STS Carbon and HiLo Dampers to create a Revolutionary Stabilizer System designed to maximize performance. STS Carbon is constructed with high modulus carbon and features an internal taper unique to each length stabilizer that results in an incredibly rigid and lightweight system.
The HiLo Dampers work in conjunction with the STS Carbon to isolate and reduce high and low frequency vibrations for unrivaled dampening and noise reduction. The low-profile design of the vantage reduces the chances of snagging on underbrush.
The included weights allow for ultimate adjustment of bow balance and stability when needed. With decades of experience, the vantage series is built to withstand a beating.
- Structural carbon of high modulus with an outside diameter of 0.630″.
- Internally, STS Carbon has a thicker carbon wall, which is tapered towards the bow end, and a thinner carbon wall, which is tapered towards the weight end. This creates an optimal strength-to-weight ratio.
- It eliminates vibrations with Shrewd’s HiLo Dampening System.
- HiLo-S Damper Slides over the the carbon and allows the user to position it where it most effectively reduces the vibrations particular to their bow.
- In addition to the 5/16″-24 threads, HiLo-T Damper has a 2.5″ long threaded rod attached to the end of the stabilizer.
- One-ounce stainless steel weights with 5/16″-24 threads, flat black, with 5/16″-24 threads.
- Weights can easily be removed for easier balance of the bow
- The threaded rod 5/16″-24 X 2.5″ can be loaded with additional weights
- Stable and strong platform construction thanks to CNC-machined end caps
- Durable anodized finish and stainless-steel hardware
- COLORS AVAILABLE:
- Olive Drab (OD) GREEN
- Forge Grey
- Desert Tan
- Weight (Including HiLo Dampers, Excluding additional weights):
- 7″ = 4.80 OZ
- 9″ = 5.12 OZ
- 12″ = 5.52 OZ
- MADE IN THE USA
- Vantage stabilizer
- HiLo-S DAMPER
- HiLo-T DAMPER
- 1 oz stainless-steel weight (x2)
- 5/16″-24 X 2.5″ threaded rod
Shrewd Archery is a company that offers a wide range of products that are designed to suit any archer’s needs. This company was founded with the goal of making archery more accessible to people in all walks of life.
The founders wanted to make it possible for anyone, regardless of age or skill level, to enjoy the sport. In addition to their main product line, Shrewd Archery also offers a line of unique and innovative accessories for archers and bowhunters.
If you are looking for any archery equipment from a truly American-owned company, then you should definitely look into Shrewd Archery and check out this review.